Matt,

Are you saying that He3 "could" contain additional development tools
such as requirements tracking, diagramming, etc.. (as seen in Adalon)?
If so, I would be happy to drop you an email off list that outlines
everything that would be great for a Fusebox development tool in
addition to a great CF development tool.

Mike