whiteboard
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Donna French [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 12:33
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: OT: Intranet

  This is a little off topic but I'm considering building our company an
  intranet. Right now the biggest problem I see it will eliminate is
  people emailing image files to each other. Yes, I know, they could save
  them on the network but we are dealing with very novice computer users
  for the most and I believe an intranet that tells them to click here to
  do this, etc...

  My question for all of you is what other functionality do you have built
  into your intranet that I might implement here to make our company more
  efficient?

  Thank you all for taking the time to answer, I know you have better
  things to do than sit around answering emails!

  Donna