>Does the mail server require SMTP AUTH?
>If it requires a user ID and password, then your CFMail must supply it >for each email it tries to send.

Well it shouldn't, according to the reply I got from my ISP. "The other option is to have your web application send out through xxxx.xxxxxxx.xxx which does not require the authentication."

But I can try putting in the username and password for our admin account. Only thing is - I don't see anywhere in the cfmail parameters where I would put this info?  Where would I supply the username and password to the mail server?

thanks!
Christy
:)