Following Chris's great response, I would add, search capability would be nice as well, sometimes people may just like me (half blind :),
"search" feature offers a way to "cure" that deficiency to some degree.

Also, if your company is thinking about automating FORM process (I'm sure the company has quite a lot of forms), please contact me at donli att hegelsoftware dott com, I've built and deployed a FORM work flow process application quite successfully.

Regards,

Don Li