I’m reposting this message.  I am trying to set up my first web service.  Of the three servers I work with, this only works on one of them.  The other two throw the error reported in my original message.  As best as I can tell, this error is due to some configuration problem in the jrun under ColdFusion, but I can not figure out what.  Can anybody provide any insight in this?

Ian