>Just tried your example locally and the wsdl is generated properly (no error). Maybe
>a CF restart would help ?
>
>--
><mack />

The server has been restarted many times this morning.  I also can get it to work on an enternial server.  The best I can tell it is something to do with the configuration of the ColdFusionMX and/or JRun server, possible the document root of each.  But I can not find any information on how to correct this.  I also have yet to find a difference in the settings between the server that works and the one that doesn't.

This is really beginning to annoy me.  I need to ba able to do this today but it doen's look like I am going to get it going.