And Comodo claims better compatibility (below).  I don't pay much
attention to percentage claims, as thats all they are with all of
these guys:  IE 5.00 is the default for a bare win2k install and I've
seen a disturbing amount of traffic using it.  Same with older NN's.
The Opera stuff is just gravy.  Only a fraction of a percent in toto
anyway across all versions.

It wound up being maybe a 1-2 point pop based on my global stats.
Remember also that GoDaddy has 25% 'revenue sharing' over a certain
price point, so that may add to the real price you pay if you are a
reseller.  I worked it out and the difference was like 15 bucks for a
cert I charge an installed fee of $130 for.  Not worth messing with to
shave a couple bucks.

Internet Explorer 5.00 and above
Netscape 4.x and above
AOL 5 and above
Opera 5 and above

Root Certificate comes pre-installed with:

Windows 98SE
Windows ME
Windows 2000
Windows XP