From: David Manriquez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 2:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Urgent : problem with Client Variables.

Yeah i know CFMX cant create complex variables in client Scope.

but this variables are created without any warning or error throw by
coldfusion Compiler.

<cfset client.contract.id = "foo"> is a valid client variable

This behavior  create this kind of variables and then you cannot delete
is not useful.

:-S

I have a lot variables like that. :-S any other suggestions?

  _____