Hello,

I posted the following to the Bluedragon mailing list over at New
Atlanta, but would also love to have the insight of the members of this
site.

*We are a small outfit that runs a PHP-based content site.  I would
really like to move to cfml, as my job description includes webmaster,
web developer, content co-editor and promotions guy... cfml's ease of
use could really save me some time and allow me to do more advanced
things than PHP would, as with PHP these things would presumably take
more time to learn - time I don't have.

On Ben Forta's blog, Vince Bonfanti of New Atlanta made the following claim:

* */"//The free BlueDragon Server edition is being offered directly as
an alternative to PHP to keep people using CFML instead."/

Will Bluedragon Server really offer me everything PHP does?

I have also read horror stories about how cfml is nice, but that the
servers take up huge amounts of memory, and tend to crash often once the
traffic starts increasing.  Are these stories true, or rumors?

*Thank you,
Ryan Jones