Hello there,

You could check here for some comparison info...
http://www.newatlanta.com/products/bluedragon/product_info/cfml_tag_support.cfm
http://www.newatlanta.com/products/bluedragon/product_info/features.cfm#FCMatrix

I believe that the free version does have certain license restrictions...

I'm sure there are some BD people on the list who may answer any questions.

Hope that helps a bit..

Yves