I see, thanks for the info Mark.  Any ideas how CFEclipse compares with the
He3 offering?

-t

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Drew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 1:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: What's in your toolkit?

CFEclipse works on the Mac, Rob seems (he gotta answer for himself!) work on
it most of the time.

With regards to Fusebox, there are some additions being made to the
(Tupman?) Parser and then plug in extensions can begin (think of it as a
plug in of a plug in).

Framework support I believe will be implemented as extensions to CFEclipse
so you can just get the frameworks that you want.

I have been working with a fusebox type explorer (basically highlights files
depending on their type for fusebox 3)  which helped me, rather than showing
me the circuits/fuses.

I think you want any specific features you should head over to
http://cfeclipse.tigris.org, sign up and then request specific features,
they get voted on and implemented.

I hope that helps!
Regards