I like the IntroNetworks app...nice job on the directory.
I especially like how you've enabled people to locate
others with similar interests...

Thanks for letting me view the apps!

Rick

http://www.aaabor.com/directory.cfm

(BTW the backend for that app is coldfusion 4.5.2!  No web services, no
<CFXML> tags or anything :)

  - Rick