Rick,

If it helps you we had a speaker at our last CFUG meeting that built a
nice grid that lets you add-edit-delete records using Flash forms with
a CF backend.

I asked them specifically for the add-edit-delete control because
that's something all of us need for just about every site we build.

We've posted the files - docs, cf files, access db and the Flash fla
file all in one big zip (2 mb) on our groups website.

http://www.coldfusion.org/downloads/MMCFUG_FlashWebService.zip

Think of it as a building block or departure point for your efforts.
Combine it with Ben's two selects related program that was in CFDJ and
you can really do quite a bit.

Rick Mason