> But what's the point for the spammer of doing it?  Even if i wanted to
> throw away some money on a ripoff online gambling, I couldnt from this
> because the sites dont exist.

Perhaps it's a way of phishing for yet another email address to spam if
the order form goes through and they get an emailed response?

$10 says it's a bot doing this! Another $10 says it's got a list of
possible form field names and what to put into specific fields. How many
of us actually name our "comments" field "comments"? Most of us I bet!
It would actually be an interesting test to purposely name all your form
fields stuff like "<input type="text" name="sEjRmWlTsQsPvNwY"> and then
see if the bot would still bother with it. Of course, you'd have to find
a way to *invite* the bot to show up and keep a close look on your
server logs to see if it did.

I've got some "bot traps" on a couple of sites - mostly for fun - but
it's amazing the harvester bots that will show up sometimes and just sit
there and absorb thousands of fake generated email addresses at a time!

--
Les Mizzell