Thanks Rob,

I'm disappointed that it doesnt handle XML files other than the way a
text editor does.   I had the impression since there's a XML plugin,
that it had XML  productivity features.  (Yes I do understand that
your project is the CFML plug in  but the idea of a single tool to
handle CFML, CFCs, and XML was one of the main attractions for me).

As to the videos, I'm not worried about the low budget.  In fact I
think it makes them better in a way.  I do a weekly radio show on a
community (volunteer run) FM station and I reackon our shows are
better than the ones on the commercial stations too.

I had Eclipse going, and was able to pick from a  dropdown menu of
perspectives, so I assumed Eclipse had installed ok and went on to the
next step- getting the CF plug-in.   After I updated teh product with
the CFEclipse plugin, the perspectives view only displays "Other"

 When I select "other" (easy decision since that's the only option) I
get a dialog box of sorts that offers the choices of perspectives to
choose from, but no matter which one I choose, nothing happens.

Opening a file by using "File>Open>"  I can open another file (as long
as it's not XML) and the file opens, but all the other panes remain
unchanged.  The window is very bare (but the working space is not
full-screen) and not at all like the one in the videos.  There's a
blank "navigator" panel on the left and an empty outline panel on the
right.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia