From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 2:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFFM + FCKEditor (good stuff?)

TESTED :) WORKED, KINDA SLOW, almost like the browser wanted to choke,
but the image that i uploaded made it through just fine...

so i take the crash back, and say temporarily that it works, in
firefox...

what didnt work, was the ability to right click on an image that is in
the textarea and go to image properties... thats the only part that made
it crash in firefox for me.  just simply putting an image on the page,
and using the upload to make that happen, worked, just fine!

:) tw

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:55:50 -0500, Joe Rinehart
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tony, did you get it to work in Firefox!??
>
> -Joe
>

> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:18:59 -0500, Tony Weeg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > thank ya john...
> >
> > i was talkin with joe rinehart last night, and it appears, and i
> > tested and it works now, that there are just some mods needed in the

> > file upload thingie with fckedit that makes it work just fine ;)
> >
> > im going to blog them when i get my blog back up.
> >
> > thanks.
> > tw
> >
> > On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:43:07 -0500, Burns, John D
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Tony,
> > >
> > > I looked into the image upload thing for the FCKEditor and
> > > technically, it wouldn't be that hard to write your own.  The only

> > > tricky thing is that the only thing that the CFM part does is
> > > handle the upload, query the directories, etc. but then it passes
> > > an XML structure back to the html page that fckeditor includes.
> > > That's why it's easy to plug in CFM, ASP, etc. without changing
> > > the look or anything.  It's a neat idea, but took me a while to
> > > figure out what the heck was going on.  Your problem sounds
strange...I don't know what the problem could be.