From: Spike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 6:39 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: Homesite enhancement project?

If you want to insert a snippet wrapped around some text you can browse
to the snippet you want in the snippets view, select the text you want
to wrap, and double-click on the snippet you want to insert.

You can't insert snippets via a keyboard shortcut, but we could probably
figure out a way to make that work. One possibility being if you have
something selected and type ctrl+i it pops up a dialog asking you for
the trigger text for the snippet to insert. There are other ways we
could do it, but that's one that springs to mind.

Spike