Oh ofcourse he has. I have no insight whatsoever, but I can imagine you don't
know about everything within a club of 1000+ employees.

I have submitted several extensive reports through the MM website bug
submission form. Bugs, described in detail with complete steps to reproduce. So
I have in fact done my own part, notify something is wrong, and I cannot do
more than submitting reports.

The part of engineers not being aware, has been confirmed by an engineer
himself. Asking the engineer "when do you plan to fix bug A, bug B and bug C"
were replied with "what bugs?" ...

As a customer this makes me think "excuse me?". It is not that I am angry, I am
just dissapointed and astonished. I cannot imagine no one ever had problems
with the treeview part, the welcoming screen staying on top of the coding
canvas, crashes when searching through folders, not being able to cut/copy/past
files without the message "file already exists" and the targetfolder had just
been created.

I can imagine, when you have bugs that occur on very odd actions, or occur on
such a low scale, you say as a company "this bug involves too much time and
money to be fixed" .. but the bugs I submitted were of the type occuring very
often.