Have you folks looked at Adalon, http://adalon.net/? It does requirements
gathering, wireframing, etc. It also does code generation for fusebox and
struts, and cool-looking documentation, all from your design specs. The
various generators can be radically customized in the pro version.

Not totally inexpensive, and fairly heavyweight in terms of the process it's
really trying to support, but many folks swear by it, especially in the
fusebox community. Definitely worth a look if you're thinking about how to
standardize your software lifecycle process, and support it in software.

Dave Merrill