Hello,
I have been working on a site that requires many ldap queries in to AD.
The problem I having is not really a problem but more of a security
issue. Currently during my development of the site I'm passing the user
name and password in session variables (i know passwords in session
variables is bad) so What I want to know is and I have not found any
good docs or examples on is if I can bind once using cfldap and get
back a token or something that I can then pass into and of my other
cfldap queries, thus avoiding the need to pass passwords around in
session variables.

Thanks,
- Charles