hell im getting one just to run flash & dw on! until the day comes that we can
have them on linux, that will do :)
 i was workin on new gf's g4 imac this weekend and its pretty friggin NICE!
they have come along ways visually, which really is why i didnt like them yrs
ago
 even from looks wise macs and linux make windows look like exactly what it is,
old & junkie.

 then about the virus and exploit part, yeah totally!
 i know i have problems with xp and u guys say its hardware but rebooting xp
7-10 times a day is pretty bad and i can boot into linux and leave it on 4 a
week with no reboots says its not that. cfm in linux is doable but not flash mx
2004 dammit! and thats what makes the mac mini so intriguing, get my feet wet
with it and see if i like it as much as linux and its a cool lil gadget!
 the only problem i see with them as well as the lil ipods and usb drives is
its just a new way to transport viruses around and for ppl to get them through
firewalls and such. but then again thats another reason to move away from the
"bug light" (aka windows)

 so for $500 its worth it too me!

 did u see the last norton report where currently there have been 60,000 +
windows exploits to date and 60 for mac & linux, that pretty much sums it up.
 but im sure thats operator error as i was told last night lol

 so a ? to this is would it be feasable to install cfmx to a removable
harddrive and be able to access it from diff puters? and if so would a mac be
able to access it if its run on nfts? i know i can in linux but not sure bout
the mac.

 dick, how is it coming with the new lil mac mp3 player/drive and running cfm
on?