From: Ben Rogers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 10:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Sourceless deployment in BlueDragon (was: CFMX 7 is released)

I'm still a little fuzzy on this. If we develop an application on ColdFusion
Enterprise and package it, do we include the license from the server we
developed the application on, or must we purchase a new, separate license of
ColdFusion Enterprise just for that EAR or WAR file? If that latter, is that
license then tied to the file or to a particular copy of the file installed
on a J2EE server?

Ben Rogers
http://www.c4.net
v.508.240.0051