Yes, this helps a lot. Thanks for the detailed response. Unfortunately, it
doesn't appear that this feature will be of much use to us. When we install
apps in corporate environments, we're usually provided with servers and
perform the installations ourselves. Besides those apps, most of the stuff
we write has to run in shared hosting environments (though they might not
necessarily be deployed to shared hosting environments). We simply don't see
a lot in between.

Ben Rogers
http://www.c4.net
v.508.240.0051