> If you start a new thread, please start a new thread and don't
> respond to an old one. When you respond to an old one your email
> client will send a "References" header which tells that it is not
> a new thread.

And we all know that's the end of the world.

> > 1) Can I redistro the CFMX 7 J2ee Developer Version ( the localhost
> > plus 2 IPs version ) as part of a package?
> >
> > 2) Can I redistro the CFMX 7 J2ee Trial Version ( the 30-day version
> > that reverts to 1 ) as part of a package?
>
> Both are answered in the license agreement. (You did read it, right?)

Where would one find this agreement? Are you referring to the EULA? You're
not suggesting that we sign up for a Macromedia account, download and
install the software, and sift through all the legal mumbo jumbo just find
out the answer to a few questions that a lot of us on this list would like
to know?

Seriously, if you don't have anything to add to a conversation, don't post.

Ben Rogers
http://www.c4.net
v.508.240.0051
f.508.240.0057