I don't know that this is 100% correct.

At one point, I was slated to be certified in teaching CF at a MM
certified training center. Once you arte certified, there should be no
problems. Now, if you want to become a Certified MM traning center
(which is different than being a certified trainer), there may some
other requirements.

I don't know that you have to be "sponsored" by another MM training
center to start your own center.