> This is a complete aside, but shouldn't the "owner" of generated code
> be the developer using it?  As it is, every generated page comes out
> "This code is Copyright (c) 2004 by Productivity Enhancement, Inc."
> I'm not sure if you meant to do this, but the legal implications of
> this are enough to bar me from commercial use.

The terms of use are detailed in the EULA; the copyright really ought to be
just in the building blocks, so we'll remove it from the generated code and
just keep it in the pre-fabbed framework code in V1.1.

Thanks for pointing this out, Joe.

Also, you and I should talk sometime on the phone regarding how Plum uses
the DatabaseBlocks CFC and how it might use an alternate method in the
future.  I'm not totally fixed on using the generalized DatabaseBlocks
methods as the only method to interact with the database.  I'm at
770-446-8866 if you have some time and you want to chat.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Member of Team Macromedia
http://www.ProductivityEnhancement.com

Download Plum and other cool development tools,
and get advanced intensive Master-level training:

* C# & ASP.NET for ColdFusion Developers
* ColdFusion MX Master Class
* Advanced Development with CFMX and SQL Server 2000