>>You can't discredit an  application or the ability to easily follow
it just bacause you are not in

>>favor of the approach.

The question is not being in favor or not. The question is that the approach
claims
it will make the application easier to follow, and I find the application much
harder to follow.
Ok, "it is because the FB application was not properly structured", but isn't
FB supposed
to precisely make the application easier to structure ?
Ok, "the FB progammer was dumb"? But isn't FB supposed to make the task easier
for programers?
I don't know what failed, only what I can say from the result is that, in that
particular case,
it is a failure.

 >>I would say that if you are not open to learning above and beyond the
first

>>5 chapters of the CF WACK then you are in the wrong field.

Not only I'm open, I have read the books, of course, and even back in 95 the
whole CF documentation
when it was only a MS Word document for version 1.1 or 1.2 if I remember well.

 >>I am not sure you are in position to even make such a claim
considering your

>>have very little experience with Fusebox.

No, but I do have about 9 years experience with CF, and I can definitely
appreciate if an approach makes things easier for me with CF or not.
The only things I sometimes still find not really easy with CF are absolutely
not covered
by FB anyway.

--
REUSE CODE! Use custom tags;