> The question is not being in favor or not. The question is that the approach
> claims
> it will make the application easier to follow, and I find the application
> much harder to follow.
> Ok, "it is because the FB application was not properly structured", but isn't
> FB supposed
> to precisely make the application easier to structure ?
> Ok, "the FB progammer was dumb"? But isn't FB supposed to make the task
> easier for programers?
> I don't know what failed, only what I can say from the result is that, in
> that particular case,
> it is a failure.

I don't know that Fusebox necessarily makes any claims about making the
application easier for the uninitiated to follow. From the fusebox.org site:

"the system addresses development problems such as unmanageable
complexity, wasteful redundancy of effort, time-consuming code
maintenance, and slow development speed. "

I'm not a fusebox zealot, but I think it does achieve those goals when
used properly. Like any tool, in the hands of someone who doesn't know
what they're doing it can just add an extra layer of indirection making
it harder to follow the code. The same is true of any structured
approach, not just Fusebox.

Spike

Stephen Milligan
Code poet for hire