From: dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 2:02 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Flash Remoting remains as elusive as ever

while that might be true it also isn't.
 Flash remoting is a lot simpler to use then pulling in xml or a web
service, well actually they all are easy to get into flash its after they
are in where it confusing.
 With remoting its confusing because they have changed the way the classes
interact but overall its easier just not too much readily available info out
there yet.
 I would even start with just making the connection with the remoting
component and then study the code it writes for you, really only takes about
30 seconds to use the component but its also limited too where you can use
it.
 Also look in flash's help section there is a lot of info in there, there
are also remoting examples in there as well.

 communitymx.com has a tut using the remoting component and tom much as a
couple of other ones in there too.
 I'll try to get a copy of dennis' presentation from our cfug too but that
was way over my head!!