Doesn't this also depend on what version of CF you are using?  Pretty
sure I got bit in the button this one either when going from CF4.5 to
CF5 or CF5 to CFMX, I believe it was the latter.  I was doing
something like struct.q3 and then looking for that but it started
bombing out after the upgrade.  I'd have to dig up the exact file to
be more specific though.