> From: Cedric Villat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> So I guess CF doesn't support case-sensitive keys in a structure. For
> example, given the following code:
>
> test = StructNew();
> test.a = 5;
> test.A = 10;
>
> I would have hoped that 2 keys would have been made, "a" and "A", but
> instead only 1 key is made, and has a value of 10. Is there
> anyway to have
> CF use case-sensitive keys so that I could do something like
> the above to
> get 2 keys?

Why would you want to do this? Keys/Variables with varying names only by
case is NOT a good idea regardless of language. Even though CF doesn't mind,
other languages do, especially Java! Build good habits now to avoid problems
down the road should you venture into other languages. Also, varying case
variables makes code cumbersome to read!