[A] there is no MM support in Australia. for the last 8 years at
least, any Australian support is restricted to "is it plugged in?"
except through resources such as this list and teh CFAUSSIE list.
[B] I only get to work on this currently at 10pm till 2am

[C] I'm far from alone.   MM clearly have an issue that they need to
address, even if only through help documentation, and if I just shut
up and forget it, it's not going to get fixed.  Just like the
256colour thing in CFMX6.0. (Did anyone notice on the system
requirements, it now says that a 256 colour graphics card is REQUIRED
on the server?   That came about because calls to MM support got
nowhere, and I made a fuss on CF-TALK, until some wonderful and
helpful people from MM's MX engineering picked the issue up and helped
us out)

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month