You might also consider using the cf-jobs list as well :) I am sure
some peiople are subscribed to that and not this. James also has a
good point CF has a fairly low learning curve if you know programming,
language is just syntax. Also if someone has taken the time to learn
something like java or ASP.net even partially they tend to be very
enthusiastic about CF b/c of the easyness of it..like query
caching...in java its not an attribute lets just put it like that heh.

Adam H