I agree with Rick. Who cares if MM is sponsoring the conference? In
fact I'd rather they not, so it stays focused solely on CF. Afterall
if you want demos of all the MM products go to MAX. This conference is
aimed at CF developers. MM is sending a bunch of great speakers so
lets be happy with that and not delve deeper in this possibly being a
sign of a hostile Microsoft takeover.

-Adam