With regards to the following patch, has anyone applied it yet...

ColdFusion MX 6.1 Updater: Hot Fix to upgrade web server connectors
http://www.macromedia.com/go/238944b1

I applied it earlier today and since then I have had my database connections
go down TWICE, and ALL my cflocation's throughout all of the sites on the
server concerned returned a 'Document contains no data' or 'Page cannot be
displayed' error.

I just backed out the patch be renaming the wsconfig.jar and re-compiling
the old one using the command line instructions in the technote and lo and
behold, all the cflocations are now working again and my databases seem to
be totally solid again.

This was applied to a fully patched CFMX 6.1 install running on W2k3 IIS 6.0
fully patched.

Any info or reproductions of this would be most appreciated.

Paul