Not sure about CrystalTech's security on shared servers.. but last
time I was on a shared server, using CFDIRECTORY I able to merrily
traverse everyone elses sites on the same server as me.. I think if
security is even a small concern you should not be looking at a shared
service...

FWIW, I have had a few dedicated boxes hosted at CT, and have never
had a problem with their service and support.. the value for money
compared to what other hosts offer is astounding.

bye!