> If this list went to a monthly/yearly subscription you can
> expect a severe drop in subscribers.

The only ones to drop from the list would be those who thought
they knew so much that they would rarely or never have a question
that they needed an answer to, or those who already know everything
and don't care to help others...

> As many people seem
> to confuse this list and thier own personal blog.

True...but no community's perfect...

> I surely not going to pay for it.

Do you gain so little from participating in the list
and having access to the archives that it wouldn't be
worth $10 a month?

Rick