 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Michael Dinowitz)
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 3:08 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: wtf are those advertizing links in the text?

Not really. There are lots of alternate resource out there. None as large or
active as HoF, but they could be. I'd rather grow HoF in features than force
people away with charging or things (like the inline ads) that turn them
off.
Rather than charge people or offer an ad free version of the site I'm just
going to focus more on new features (such as the verity search for ALL
threads) and hope to find an advertising rep to help out in that regard.
That and find a second to bill the advertisers I currently have. :)