> I agree with Ewok, here...I only heard one legal threat from
> a participant and a concern about what the content would be
> linked to from me...didn't see one other objection...

I would be forced to withdraw, and I imagine that lots of other people might
be in the same boat for the same reason that Jochem and Paul Hastings
mentioned. I've been through this before elsewhere, and I simply wouldn't be
able to justify the risk. And it's worth pointing out that the list would be
significantly less valuable if it loses the likes of Jochem and Paul.
Between the two of them, they cover everything there is to know about RFCs
and Unicode!

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/