Get the shit out of your eyes, you simpleton.

I did not say that I thought CF would die. On the contrary, I stated
that I believed the MM would still invest time and resources into CFMX.

After spending tons of $$$ on a "WORLD TOUR", why the hell would
Macromedia NOT highlight the release on their website? Why spend the
money on creating awareness and then not put it front and center on
release day (and instead leave a WEEEEEEKS old banner for Flash video)?

The speedometer graphic was lame and insufficient, and is reflective of
the internal view of CFMX. That's all.

Riddle me this: why would RedSky get decent attention when it was
released? I remember a nice banner and decent info about that release.
If I recall, the groundbreaking release of those awesome "FireFly" flash
components got more attention at MM.com!.