You're good with the dramatics! *Danger*......ON NO! Give me a break!
Hide! Put away your wireless keyboards!!!!!

--
Sean wrote:

<note type="purely personal">
I get pretty ticked off by certain CFers feeling "slighted" every time
that Flash or Breeze or whatever gets a mention but CF is not
mentioned in the same article....

--

Not even relevant. I was referring to the actual launch date of a long
anticipated and much hyped unique server product, not some shitty write up on

Seems like this has touched a nerve with the Macromedia cult.