different plugin versions? doesn't it only compile to flash 7?
 you may want to turn the cfform debugging on and take a look

~Dave the disruptor~

From: Fabio Terracini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 5:46 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: Flash Form unclickable

- Actually, it seems only one SWF, that finish with the following code:

type="horizontal">

name="btn_delete" value="Deletar" tooltip="Vocę remove do sistema este
usuário." style="textRollOverColor: ##FF0000;">

value="Salvar" tabindex="19" tooltip="Vocę salva no sistema os dados
desse usuário.">

There is an additional useless cfformgroup, the vertical one (marked
up). I think the programmer who developed the form didn't saw it, so I
removed it right now. We'll make more test with this one. Unfortunely
our developer already left client's office.

- In all HTMLs. Have it nothing else or the rest of application.
- We're unable to reproduce it in our envoirment, and in the client
office, where we can easily reproduce this problem (one of our guys
stayed there all day), they have only Internet Explorer version 6 SP2 in
both Windows 2000 and XP.
- All machines. We tested in various users workstations (all with IE).

Also, as you said, the biggest problem of this problem, is that we can't
easily reproduce this error. Only occurs in client's office (which is in
another city!)

Closing the browser and opening the page again also do not solve the
problem.

Thanks,
Fabio Terracini