I think that stock prices are VERY much affected by the internet these
days. Investors go to the website of the company , and check out newsgroups
and mailing lists. (I am sure many investors are watching this
list:)...  to see what problems the company may be having. It is the only
source of negative information on the company.
   A quick look here and on the website shows many unresolved problems that