Just in case you forgot to read anything other than M$ News:

- SOAP is a late, desperate effort. Why? Glad you asked. Becuase DCOM is
DEAD.
- XML ??? I didn't know it was a M$ thing :-)
- .net,  gimme a break. Crossplatform for all m$ operating (or
nonoperating) platforms
- In case you didn't know, C# is for .net !!!

But again, don't overestimate the fund managers intelligence.
As far as Allair, I don't mind if the sotck goes to $5, I can buy more
for less. I'm sure my children will appreciate the foresight.

laszlo