John, are you aware of a way to "label" a tree in Subversion? In VSS you can
apply a label to a whole project, and then if you need to you can deploy a
specific label, or roll back to a specific label. I can't find a similar
function in Subversion...I can see the history of individual files but don't
see a way to label, get or rollback a whole tree to a previous state.