At 09:10 AM 9/20/00 +1200, you wrote:
>Hey guys,
>
>How come I'm receiving all this mail with subject lines starting with
>"[CF-Talk]"? Is this a new list policy? Its just that it adds little
>information
>content, and means I'm less likely to see enough of the real subject line
>to be
>bothered opening the email.
>
>I mean it would be OK if it was something informative like [SQL] or
>[CFLOCK] or
>something, but [CF-Talk]?

I'm sure this is so people will know where the messages are coming from, in
case they are subscribed to multiple lists. This helps me a lot when my
filters fail to catch a message. When they do fail I have to open the
message and read it to determine which folder it is supposed to be in. Now
I don't have to do that. I like it.