I'm afraid I missed any early complaints or discussions that caused Michael
to feel we needed [CF-Talk] in the subject line at all. I use a Notes
Client at work, so I have no sorting capabilities there at all and p--s
poor filtering. I use Netscape at home, and my filters work fine on the To:
and CC: lines. For me the [CF-Talk] is just unnecessary clutter, whether
it's at the beginning or the end of the line. I would mention that it
messes up sorting messages unless it's used absolutely consistently.
Sometimes at the front and sometimes at the end causes a sort on Subject to
fail. I don't bother with threading at all, since it tends to work poorly
in my clients.

If the issue is up for a vote, I vote an emphatic no.

just my .02c

Regards,
--John