It's not as easy to filter based on incoming email address. I am doing that
in at least two ways for each houseoffusion list that I'm on (one filter
for ct-talk and one for cftalk because that does happen) and I still get
messages that are unfiltered. Sometimes its because the person sending the
message has sent it to several people and put the cf-talk address somewhere
strange or made it undisclosed. Anything standard that can not be gotten
around is helpful. I can filter based on subject line contains [CF-TALK]
much more accurately than I can filter based on to or cc contains cf-talk
or to or cc contains cftalk.