Are there requirements for such changes (Ajax<>Flash), if not, is this
not a clear example of phantom requirements?

I personally would not use a CFC in a web service model for supplying
the interface with data. I'd rather use a specialized presentation layer
providing formatted datasets in a XML stream. This is a far more
lightweight solution than SOAP envelopes, and allows future use of a
different specialized presentation layer to accommodate different
platforms.

This specialized layer is also responsible for initially handling post
requests.

But as I always say, do you want to create widgets following the Ajax
design pattern, or do you want to deliver fully blown dynamic interfaces
where you limit the chances of hitting a postback event. If it is the
latter, expect some heavy studying in all sorts of web technologies and
a lot of practice. Many people like to talk about it but those who
actually do can be counted on one hand.

At least, try to avoid injecting complete code. Try setting up a
framework around DOM methods. :)

Micha Schopman
Project Manager

Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380

-----
Modern Media, Making You Interact Smarter. Onze oplossingen verbeteren
de interactie met uw doelgroep.
Wilt u meer omzet, lagere kosten of een beter service niveau? Voor meer
informatie zie www.modernmedia.nl
-----