Hi,

We have a long-time client who has a new CIO, and he has decided that
the CF applications which we have built for them over the past three
years will be migrated to the .NET framework.

This isn't a debatable decision, so I'm not asking for ammunition
against the change. It's going to happen.

Fortunately, it appears as if they will allow us to make the
migration, since we know both their business and the existing apps.
Unfortunately, we have not been developing applications using .NET.

So -- what resources would you folks suggest for CF Developers needing
to learn to use the .NET framework? Adam and David Churvis have
offered a class specifically for this purpose in the past, but they
don't seem to have one scheduled at the moment. I'll try to contact
them directly.

Books, online resources (including MS, of course), whatever. What's
been helpful to you?

--
Thanks,

Tom